NEED SOME ANSWERS?
Remove the gasket from the cover and wash the gasket separately Wash the gasket in warm water with a small amount of mild soap and a cloth or sponge. Wash the pressure cooker cover, pot, and gasket with a mild liquid dishwashing soap and a nonabrasive sponge. Rinse the pressure cooker well under clean water.
It juggles when releasing pressure.
- Wash your TISSOLLI cookware in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- For safety and to prevent warping, allow cookware to cool before cleaning or immersion in water.
- Use extra caution when cooking with hot fat and never leave the pot or pan unattended on a hot stove.
- Never leave cookware on heat source without food or liquid.
- Never heat up pots and pans for a long time when empty and ensure that the liquid in the food does not evaporate completely, as this may damages the pots and pans or the stove top.
- When handling pots or pans used for cooking in an oven, use oven gloves or other suitable protection as the handles will become very hot.
- Stainless steel pots are not microwave safe.
- TISSOLLI Cookware can be used on all stove tops including induction. The Pots and Pans with glass lids can be used in the oven to a maximum of temperature of 180 °C.
- To remove burnt food from the bottom of cookware, boil a mild solution of vinegar and water for 10 minutes to dislodge food particles.
- Don’t use steel wool or abrasive cleaning products on your cookware.
- Don’t store food, especially acidic foods (e.g., tomato based), in your stainless-steel pots.
- Direct contact with salt can cause pitting. Add salt to boiling water to dissolve it. Dry your cookware completely before storing away. Store in a dry place away from steam and humidity where possible.
TISSOLLI Tri-Ply cookware is made from using a high technology, triple layer system. An aluminium core is sandwiched between two premium quality 18/10 stainless steel which includes special magnetic steel making the pans suitable for use on induction hobs. The multi-layering continues throughout the whole pan ensuring excellent heat conduction performance from base to rim preventing hot spots.
When used correctly on MEDIUM and LOW heats it will provide excellent performance, releasing foods and residues easily. It is an ideal surface for healthier cooking with very little oil or fat.
TRI-PLY cookware is suitable for use on all stove stops including induction and is dishwasher safe.
Induction is a very rapid heat source. Use caution and do not heat up pots and pans when empty, as this may damage the pots and pans or the hob. At a high temperature setting there may be a humming sound, this occurs for technical reasons and does not indicate a fault on the cookware or hob.
Pay attention to matching the diameter of the cookware base and the size of the hob. When the diameter is too small the magnetic fi eld of the induction hob may not react to the pot or pan base and heating will not occur properly.
Thermometer knobs show the temperature inside the pot, so you do not need to remove the lid to check the food while cooking. This saves electricity and keeps the nutrients locked in your meal.
- Don’t put lids with thermometer knobs in the oven.
- Keep thermometer knobs clean by simply wiping them with a damp cloth.
Waterless cooking is a cooking method that uses low temperature, very little water, and no added fat. Tight fitting lids create steam from the naturally high-water content of most foods, and the steam pressurises the pot, causing food to cook at a lower temperature than it would without a lid. This method of cooking allows for the cooking of food in its own juices, retaining all the nutrients and natural goodness.
The use of stainless Steel is not recommended, as it may scratch your pots. The use of silicone, nylon, wooden or bamboo utensils are recommended as this will not scratch your pot surface.
Heat mats or trivets are for placing your casserole on when you remove it from the stove or oven to prevent you burning or damaging a surface.
Use the ring to make grater fit into 24cm casserole and therefore make it easier to grate onion directly in the pot.
Use handles to take out grater after use.
Tissolli cookware is dishwasher safe.
Lids with Thermo knobs are not dishwasher, but the body of the pot is.
Please e-mail sales@tissolli or info@tissolli who will take you through the process or phone 011 837-7991.
Tissolli offers lifetime warranty.
Tissolli warranty cover the whole body and the base of all Tissolli products, where a manufacturing defect has occurred.
All TISSOLLI stainless steel cookware with stainless steel lids is oven safe.
Thermo knob lids are not oven safe, but the base of the pot can be used in the oven without the lids.
Use a cloth or Oven glove when removing cookware from the oven.
Are you ready
for a cookware