Cookware Care Instructions
TISSOLLI cookware is made from top quality stainless steel, which is great to cook with and easy to clean. We want you to help you to care for your TISSOLLI cookware, so please read the instructions regarding use and care thoroughly.
By following a few easy steps, your pots and pans will be easy to care for and last for many years of memorable cooking.
- Wash your TISSOLLI cookware in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- For safety and to prevent warping, allow cookware to cool before cleaning or immersion in water.
- Use extra caution when cooking with hot fat and never leave the pot or pan unattended on a hot stove.
- Never leave cookware on heat source without food or liquid.
- Never heat up pots and pans for a long time when empty and ensure that the liquid in the food does not evaporate completely, as this may damages the pots and pans or the stove top.
- When handling pots or pans used for cooking in an oven, use oven gloves or other suitable protection as the handles will become very hot.
- Stainless steel pots are not microwave safe.
- TISSOLLI Cookware can be used on all stove tops including induction. The Pots and Pans with glass lids can be used in the oven to a maximum of temperature of 180C.
- TISSOLLI 9 piece nonstick aluminum cookware set is not suitable for use on induction hobs.
- Do not place hot pots or pans on kitchen tops dining tables or other surfaces without the use of a wooden board, heat mat or trivet underneath for surface protection.
- Use of Wood, nylon and silicone utensils are recommended to avoid scratching the surface of the pots and pans.
- To remove burnt food from the bottom of cookware, boil a mild solution of vinegar and water for 10 minutes to dislodge food particles.
- Don’t use steel wool or abrasive cleaning products on your cookware.
- Don’t store food, especially acidic foods (e.g., tomato based), in your stainless steel pots.
- Direct contact with salt can cause pitting. Add salt to boiling water to dissolve it.
- Dry your cookware completely before storing away. Store in a dry place away from steam and humidity where possible.