Simply delicious swimming in a mouth watering sauce, liberally flavoured peri – peri sauce. Serve with Portuguese rolls.
Oil for frying, olive, sunflower or canola
1 tub 500g chicken livers, gristle removed
10ml chicken spice
Milled salt and pepper
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, diced
60ml mild peri-peri sauce or hot if you prefer
60ml original chutney
- Heat oil in a pan and season livers with spice, salt and pepper.
- Fry until browned on the outside but still slightly pink in the middle. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onion and green pepper until soft in your TISSOLLI pan.
- Add paprika, peri-peri sauce and chutney. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add livers and cream to the pan and simmer gently for 1 minute.
- Season and serve warm with Portuguese rolls.
Share this recipe: